Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 19:43:57 -0500
I, too, have donated to Heifer Project with the assumption that it would
give a beehive to someone somewhere.  With subsequent reading of all the
information they sent; I no longer believe it works that way.  I believe
all donations go into the same pot which is then doled out for
agricultural related projects in accordance with whatever plans they
make.  Money coming in is not earmarked for specific projects such as
beekeeping.

My questions to them on this were unanswered.

I think this is a worthwhile charity in any case and I would gladly
resume donating if I knew it went specifically to beekeeping.

Burns