From:
Clement Lo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 10:44:00 +1000
Ron Chaplin wrote:

>I hope I still have readers at this point.  The main reason for writing
>this post is to ask if anyone can recommend a recording of La Valse for
>piano.

One particularly fine recording I found was the reading given by a
competitor in the 6th Sydney International Piano Competition, Yuki Takao,
really fiery playing.  A friend has borrowed the CD for the time being so
if anyone can give the details of this recording then thank you.  Hope you
enjoy it.

Cheers,

Clement