From:
Sam Kemp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 21:08:06 +0100
Hi Everyone!

I'm Sam Kemp, and have only just started to subscribe to this list.  I'm
an amateur pianist of fairly good standard (I hope - though the neighbours
might disagree!:-) with an interest in Romantic music, particularly
Beethoven and Mahler.  I have yet to meet anyone else who shares that
particular esoteric preference!  I also indulge myself in a bit of
compoisition, although I haven't really found my feet in this particular
field yet - someday, perhaps - and so my work is mostly limited to piano
pieces with a few experimental orchestral works.

I hope that I've found some people with similar interests to myself here,
as being a fourteen-year old at secondary school in the UK I seem to be in
a minority of one!

Sam Kemp