HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Laird Niven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2000 15:29:23 -0300
I was hoping that someone could help me with the identification of what
appears to be a small cricket-related badge or belt buckle. The item is
copper alloy, about 2 by 3 inches, with a gilt finish. On the back is a
small wire bar, presumably for securing a belt, and a hook attachment. Two
photos of the item can be found at:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/finsbury/764/badge/Badge.htm

Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Laird Niven