From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:50:23 +0100
Ken McGuire [[log in to unmask]] wrote:

>Barry Murray wrote:
>
>>Greetings to the list.  Can anyone suggest or recommend a CD recording
>>of Vivaldi's Cello Sonatas? I do have on order the Naxos set of his Cello
>>Concertos, but I would like to add the sonatas to my library also.  Thanks
>>for any assistance.
>
>Of course your milage may vary, but I have enjoyed the Christopher Coin /
>Hogwood recording.

I haven't heard this recording.  Do you know of some site which provides
more information on it, soundfiles etc.  Perhaps you could provide me with
a link similar to this one:

   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000003UJ5/classicalnetA/

I have searched Amazon, but I couldn't find it there. But a page like this
one should provide some information; rewiews and sounfiles. The example I
choosed, whcih I still had in me bookmarks, was the CD transfer of Bruno
Walters Akt I of "Die Walkuere", with Emmanuel List and Elisabeth Schumann.

I just wonder how much funds and time Amazon have spent to make all those
information pages. It is a great work. I know amazons stockvalue has
decreased on the markets, but I pray they keep their quality, and finally
make wins despite their great costs.

Mats Norrman