From:
Renato Vinicius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:28:32 -0300
After listening to Shostakovich Piano Conc.nr 2I didn't know on the film
Phantasy 2000 I'm very interested on it or in any other piano conc.  by
him.  I liked it and, surprisingly for me, I liked it with Levine, who I
use to dislike.  The only music I have of Shostakovich is his 5th Symph.,
that I really apreciated.  I am looking for budget suggestions on which
Piano Conc.(how many did he wrote?) to buy and with which performers.

Renato Vinicius