From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:52:15 +0100
I certainly enjoy the experience of hearing music with others (provided
they aren't too noisy or distracting).  Particularly if I have been pulled
to a concert by an obscure or unpopular piece of music, knowing that there
are likely to be other people in the room who feel the same way about it as
I do is reassuring.  Here in Bath it is hard for me to go to a performance
without running into someone I know and comparing our views of it
afterwards.

Virginia Knight
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html