From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 11:56:20 PDT
Achim asked about the current state of Collins Classics.  I do believe I
read that they closed down their business.  However, CDNOW still lists a
large Collins inventory so there must be a large batch of Collins cds which
have already been manufactured.  I'd be interested in knowing if any other
company will be providing reissues of all or part of the Collins catalog.

Don Satz