Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:51:00 -0700
From:
Robert Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Folks, We have a person here in the Corps of Engineers choir that can look
at the title of a piece of choral music and come up with a a changed title;
"The Holly and the Ivy" for example.  He called it "Haulin in the Ivy".
He does this to all the music we sing here and he is retiring this next
Oct 30, this year.  What I am looking for is a list of regular names of
ANY music and the re-written or changed title that could be almost the
same.  One I heard is "Grandma go run over by a reindeer", I called it
"Grandma got ran over by a freight train" I am a rail fan, so you see.....
Another one he did is " STILL, STILL, I gotta Still", the original title
is "STILL, STILL, STILL!".  This is an Austrian carol we have sung before.
He was referring to a alcohol still in the hills of Tenn-Kty-NC.  etc So
if any of you can come up with a list of music re-tiled from the original.
please forward this to me.  We want to give him a list of fractured titles
that he will get a laugh out of.  Thanks,

BOB FLETCHER
Drafting-Archives Unit
US ARMY CORPS of ENGINEERS