Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 17:09:52 -0400
From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Sam Kemp wrote:

>>I will probably be iminently decried as a philistine by various list
>>members ...

Alan Moss replied:

>... those who don't decry Sam Kemp as a philistine - will probably apply
>that damning epithet to me ...

Gosh, fellas, I really hate to disappoint you, but in all the years I've
been a member of MCML, I can't remember anyone being called a philistine.
If people were ever criticised for their taste, in the next mail delivery
those same critics were usually argued down.

There, there. You are not the only strange birds on this list.

Mimi Ezust