Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 01:47:41 -0400
From:
Linda Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
David Runnion wrote:

>He adores his cello and has, I think, a huge potential to be a fine
>musician.  So remember this name:  Marc Alomar.  You heard him here first.

I chose the word "bravely" with just the thoughts in mind you mentioned.
Intonation, etc.  can be worked on, but the confidence to dig in and press
on, (no matter what) is a great asset to start out with.  I say this as an
adult amateur cellist who has struggled with timidity and nervousness.

He has another asset you declined to mention--a very involved, obviously
caring teacher.

Linda Rogers