From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:08:55 -0400
I'm reading Amy Fay's "Music Teaching in Germany" (a collection of
letters from an American woman who studied piano under Tausig, Kullak and
Liszt in the 1870s or so).  She mentions a woman composer/conductor Alicia
Hund, with whom she was very impressed.  I have been unable to find any
references to Ms.  Hund at Google or Altavista, and I don't have my Groves
here with me at work.

Does any one know anything about Ms. Hund?

TIA,

len.