From:
Virginia Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 10:00:45 +0100
I went to the early evening prom on July 25 (a rather routine one of
Musorgsky, Shostakovich and others given by the BBC National Orchestra of
Wales) and hope to be at the Prom on August 23 (Bach St. John Passion).
I have noted these performances on my page:

   http://snowball.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~cmvhk/concert.html

to which other list members are welcome to contribute if they are going to
Proms or other performances in Britain.  The Proms official website is at:

   http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/proms/

Another site which may be of interest is the promenaders' unofficial page
at:

   http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/ek/Door6.html

There were reviews of most performances last year, but this year there
aren't so many.

Virginia Knight
http://www.ilrt.bris.ac.uk/~ggvhk/virginia.html