From:
Richard Wolfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 08:12:30 -0400
Good Morning: First, let me assure you, I AM NOT A DEALER.  Who I am is
the son-in-law of a wonderful person who passed away a while ago leaving
a large collection of classical records.  He was a lover of great music,
was very knowledgeable and he took excellent care of his collection.  He
was also a collector for its own sake and many albums are unopened.  All
are in mint condition.

I am placing many on EBay over the next two weeks.  If you are interested
in looking them over, you can search EBay under my user name: rwolfeld

If you have any questions, please feel free to write.

Richard Wolfeld