From:
Dave Lampson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:56:52 -0700
The Classical Net site <http://www.classical.net/> has been revised and
updated.  This time, we've added 106 new book, CD and DVD reviews.  The
site is currently averaging about 9000 visitors a day, and we saw our 7
millionth visitor this month.

The list below (excerpted from the revision history page) gives just some
of the highlights.  Check the online revision history page (linked from
the home page "What's New?") for hot links to individual items below.

October 5, 2000 (Fall 2000)

  - The site has now had over SEVEN MILLION visitors since 1995
      and by August the site had two million visitors in 2000 alone!
  - Dozens of additions to link pages (look for the []symbol).
  - More than 120 Additions to the Books & Scores section, including
      a re-organization to ease use.
  - Expansion of the  - Audio / Video Directory
  - Addition of 106 reviews by:
      Robert Cummings
      Mark Longaker
      Alex Morin
      Robert Stumpf
      Steve Schwartz
      Ray Tuttle
  - New composer pages added for:
      Gioacchino Angelo
      Georgi Lvovitch Catoire

My thanks to all who contributed in the past few of months.  As always,
contributions are welcome.  I can use articles and reviews of all types,
and no subject is too obscure, specialized, or technical.

Dave
http://www.classical.net/