From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 14:47:14 -0400
Robert Peters wrote:

>I love the instrument in classical music but know "only" the inevitable
>Rodrigo well ...

The Aranjuez, I expect.

Don't overlook that he composed at least 2 others for guitar:  The
Madrigal, for 2 guitars and orchestra, and the Andaluz, for four.  Both are
under-recorded first-rate contributions to the guitar concerto repertoire.

(He also composed several other concerti featuring other instruments, most
also excellent and under-recorded ...but we won't get into that.)

Berto B, in Ottawa