From:
"D. Stephen Heersink" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 14:27:46 -0700
Jason Greshes <[log in to unmask]> writes about IRR:

>It doesn't replace ARG or Fanfare, but renders Gramophone completely
>dispensable, unless you have an affection for a particular writer.

I've always found Gramophone complete dispensable.  The reviews tend
to talk at the recording, not about it, and the comparisons with other
recordings is almost nil.  It's too gentlemanly, and not very informative.
It's a looker, though.

Since I've not heard of IRR, could someone provide subscription
information?

D. Stephen Heersink <[log in to unmask]>