Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:31:47 +1000
From:
Matthew Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Achim Breiling wrote:

>Anybody knows what happened to the last volume of CPOs Frankel symphony
>edition (featuring syms.  7 and 8)? On the Frankel page:
>
>http://www.musicweb.uk.net/frankel/
>
>this disc is listed as *due end of 1998*!

I can tell you that there were a few things that the producers were not
happy about and the orchestra had to go back into the studio to redo them.
Having said that, it was only about a total of 5 min of music that needed
redoing and it was recorded in the second half of last year (can't remember
exactly when).  This obviously is part of the hold up but I would have
thought it would be finished by now.  The "Battle of the Bulge" music was
recorded at the same time and this CD is now available.  Still the mystery.

Matthew Gillett