Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 02:48:51 +0100
From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Here is some quirk with those Elcheapo Mahler 6.  An aquaintance of me, she
has a small collection of Mahler symphonies.  Rcordings of that kind one
might find in the foodstore.  One day she said to me:

"I HAVE TWO RECORDINGS OF MAHLER 6 NOW!!" (sorry for the capitols, but she
is always screaming for some reason).
I looked at the CDs and said: "Njaaa...".
"OHG YEEES!" she said.
"No you just believe you have two", I said.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"
"You might be mistaken..."
"I SEE TWO RECORDINGS!!!"
"It is one. It is the same..." I tried to explain.
"NO!!! I CAN COUNT THEM: ONE! TWO!...THERE YOU SEE; TWO RECORDINGS!!!"

And so the discussion went on.  After just an hour she agreed that I could
be right.  One hour seems to be a fairly long time for grasping the thought
that the two Mahler 6 recordings was one and the same, but one can't help
one has a poor intellectual capacity, and that is nothing to make fun of.

But thanks to the bitter resistment I was almost starting to doubt I was
actually right.  But if the timings are exactly the same but two seconds,
and they sound suspiciously similar, isn't there a great probability that
the Nanut and Haenchen recordings are actually one and the same?

Mats Norrman