Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 00:17:17 +1000
From:
Satoshi Akima <[log in to unmask]>
Robert Peters writes:

>lIstening to Der Ring I always hear Wagner shouting at me: "I have
>got a MESSAGE!  My message is IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT, IMPORTANT!  Got me?
>I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T!"

I agree they are important.  But obvious they are not, and the ultimate
message is whispered and not shouted.  And where there is shouting it's
more like "Heiatoho!" That's why most people either miss any philosophical
message in them altogether or else reduce Wagner into some small minded
distortion for mass consumption by idiots i.e.  into anti-Semitism, petty
nationalism etc.

Satoshi Akima