Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 17:08:40 -0400
From:
Herb Myers <[log in to unmask]>
As a matter of fact, just yesterday did I receive this:

   From: Classical Choice <[log in to unmask]>
   Subject: Re-Opening News from CDChoice.com

   WE'RE BACK!

   After months of negotiations, a deal that will allow for the
   continuation of cdchoice.com has finally been completed.  As finishing
   touches are being put on the new owner's new space, relocation will
   take about two weeks (with projected move-in set for August 19).  We
   hope to be up and running within a few days after that.  It is unlikely
   that emails will be read or answered before that date as the computers
   were removed from the store and put in storage.  After opening we
   will begin to answer all the emails/orders that have come in during
   the past few months of uncertainty.  We are happy to report that Seth
   and Mark will be joining the new owners and will have a monumental
   task ahead of them at the beginning retrieving the two months of
   saved emails, orders and order cancellations off of the server.

   As a result of the negotiations, the Classical Choice retail store
   at 122 S. 21st St. has been closed and will not reopen.  All outstanding
   customer credits, however (in-store, mail order and Internet) will
   be honored by the new owners.  Once we are up and running, Philadelphia
   area customers will still be able to pick up and drop off CDs without
   paying shipping charges at Nathan Muchnick, an electronics/music
   store at 1725 Chestnut.

   The new mailing address of cdchoice, effective the end of August,
   will be 1909 Chestnut St. (3rd fl.), Phila., PA 19103. We will post
   the new phone/fax numbers as soon as they are confirmed.

   Both old and new owners of cdchoice apologize for the inconvenience
   this has caused.  It has been a very difficult time for everyone
   involved in Classical Choice/cdchoice, but we are very happy the
   business will continue.  We hope to reward your loyalty and patience
   with a better site and better service in the months and years ahead.

   Thank you.

Hope that helps.

Herb Myers