Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:59:39 PDT
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Andrys Basten wrote in response to me:

>>You know, I've been waiting for months for someone to display a lack
>>of agreement with my conclusions about surveyed recordings.
>
>What does this mean?

Just that I expect to get responses which disagree with my opinions, and
that I'm surprised that it didn't happen until recently with the posting
by Andrys.

>I think it's a plus that I took your reviews so seriously as to do that.

I agree.  I'd much rather that a list member read the reviews and then post
his/her response (positive or negative) than the list member not read it
and simply delete it.  The surveys I've been doing have been very benefical
for me concerning enjoyment and enlightenment whether anyone reads them at
all.  But, I do hope that many list members read them and give them some
thought as Andrys obviously did.

Don Satz