From:
Milan Gowin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:43:07 -0700
Oh boy, why didn't I think of this thread.  It seems my piano bench
has everything including some music scores.  However, the miscellaneous
items outweigh the musical ones.  I've got old music exams in there, an
old wallet, my first piano book, photographs of friends, letters, old
mathematics and physics exams.  I even had my income tax return in there.
It seems that the piano bench for me has become more of a time capsule than
a storage device for musical items.

Milan Gowin