From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 16:19:51 -0400
James Tobin wrote:

>...I once bought a two disc set of all Saint Saens piano concertos in which
>one of the two was missing.  They took my word for it when I mentioned it.

A less fortunate variant of this happened to me:  a Vox Box double set once
came to me with one mistaken CD -- missing the PCs of Massenet, Pierne and
Boieldieu.

I parceled up the mis-packed CD and posted it to their New Jersey HQ,
together with an explanatory note and even a photocopy of the album cover.

In reply, I got an e-mail acknowledging their mistake, but adding in so
many words that they couldn't be bothered to rectify it!

Bert Bailey