From:
Mohammad Iqbal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 13:02:29 +0300
I will tell you something.  If you are satisfied with your own works, don't
listen for what other say.  Your music is your way to show what you have in
mind.  Some of them failed in the same subject; so, they attack others in
order to bring them down.

No one is perfect.  Do what you feel is good for you not for others.  You
can't satisfy all people.

Although Beethoven is a famous genius, I can show you this fact and can
show you that his name must vanish.  This means that criticize does not
show the complete truth and the truth it gives depends on the perspective
of the writer.

I will tell something.  My wife wrote a poem in the newspaper.  Some
attacked the poem that it was stolen from other work.  My wife and I
succeeded to prove that the poem is hers and not stolen.  Of course,
that thing still have effects on her.

Mohammed Iqbal