From:
Phil Spressart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:32:25 -0400
First, I wish to apologize to Jeremey McMillan.  I am probably suffering
the effects of the green monster by expressing my frustration with not
being able to play at lightning fast speed.  In all humility, I apologize.
The friends I have that are able to sight-read at mind boggling pace amaze
me and are elevated to a higher plane in my book.  Again I apologize.

Choral Music Rules!

I love it all (well, with a few exceptions...).  There is nothing like
the beauty of the human voice mixing with another, and another, and so on,
allowing the overtones (in a good room) to generate sound unheard of by any
other instrument.  An organbuilder by profession it reminds me of a chorus
of finely tuned reeds singing.  Nothing compares.  Yes, let's talk.

Phil Spressart
-VoicerPhil-