From:
David Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:29:53 -0400
Jeremy McMillan writes:

>I love to watch "Bugs Bunny" and other Warner Brother's cartoons.  But
>get this: I don't watch the cartoons for the viewing part.  I love to
>listen to the background music! ...
>
>Is there anyone on this list that loves to listen to the background music,
>also? Please reply!

I don't know if they're still available, but I think it was Warner Bros
who released within the last 15 years or so, the Carl Stalling Project
in several volumes.  You might find them to your liking as they contain
several classic WB cartoon scores as well as much interesting material
about Mr.  Stalling and his contribution to the "golden age" of WB
cartoons.  Fun stuff and interesting too.

David Simmons
Virginia Beach, VA