HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:36:21 -0500
Bob,

Arthur Woodward also worked at several presidios and missions in Arizona in
the 1920s. At the 1968 SHA Conference in Tucson, he regaled us with tales of
excavation of privies and how he memorized every angle and curve of the whole
wine bottles so he could identify the little pieces in other contexts.
However, he did not leave us a complete publication record.

But, I think the issue before us is whether or not old St. Damasus should be
posthumously norminated to RPA, not Arthur Woodward. We all know Art was not
a saint.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.