Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 17:35:53 -0400
From:
Ralf Oehlmann <[log in to unmask]>
There's a new bargain available on "Brilliant Classics".  It's a 7-CD set
of Debussy's and Ravel's complete piano music in one box.  Debussy (5 CDs)
is played by Fergus-Thompson, Ravel (2 CDs) by Paul Crossley.  As I have
not heard they recorded it twice, I hope the performances are identical
with their full price rivals on ASV and CRD.  I've seen the box in German
supermarkets today for the price of $11 (yes, ELEVEN and yes, ALL these
performances TOGETHER!!!).  I have not heard Fergus-Thompson, but I think
it's quite interesting for Crossley's Ravel.

Best wishes,
Ralf Oehlmann