HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 13:16:58 -0400
Hey Lucy,
how are things going at SouthArc?  I'm doing well.  I began my last phase of
dissertation fieldwork last week. I'll be doing day trips to sumter county.
I'm working on the Black Seminole town called Pilaklikaha or "Abraham's Old
Town."
I was wondering if I could visit you all and take another look at the
Perpall and Doghouse materials?  What days and times could I visit?  Also,
could I get a copy of your conference paper from Daytona?
Holler at me when you get the chance.
thanks,
TW