HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
staffan david peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:39:50 -0500
Hello - hope this is not 'off-topic', but well-meaning email users might
consider the message below (from our grad student list moderator).
-Staffan

 Staffan Peterson                              Phone: (812) 855-9544
 Glenn A. Black Laboratory of Archaeology        Fax: (812) 855-1864
 9th and Fess Streets                          email: [log in to unmask]
 Bloomington, IN  47405  USA