HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:34:00 -0800
Linda (this responds to both of your postings -- the one about museums doing
dig boxes and the one about becoming involved in other history-related
professional organizations)...you're right on the mark...instead of just
whinging about how non-archaeologists talk about/teach archaeology, you're
going out there and actually DOING something about it.....and in the process
starting some very useful dialogues with people (museum curators,
interpreters, etc.) who are actually in a position to act on your input.

well done!

carol mcdavid