HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
basedowm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Dec 2000 08:12:18 -0500
Most database programs will do what you want. We use Filemaker Pro, which is
affordable, searchable in all fields and capable of presenting data in a
variety of formats. It's easy to use and infinitely expandable. Text fields
can be any size and parameters for non-text fields can be set to minimize data
entry error. We have no complaints.

Maureen Basedow
Visiting Assitant Professor of Archaeology
Anthropology Program
University of North Carolina, Wilmington