HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:57:50 -0700
Sorry Barbara, but I just can't resist. Sounds like the balloting for your
soon to be X Gov in the Florida vote. That was a joke folks. I don't think
we need to go off on another  tangent on the election as we have been
experiencing the "discussion" of late. In case you didn't recognize it that
was an attempt at humor.

However, with the "election" now over there is a bright side. With W  and
Cheney in the Whitehouse it is sure to be at least three years of rape,
pillage, and burn the US for commodity, and other interests. Therefore,
work for Historians and Archaeologists may be good. Always a trade off!

Jim Chase

PS!; Yes it is cold, snowy here and I can't get outside. So, I have far too
much time on my hands.
PS 2: What I have said in NO WAY represents the views of my employer and
are solely my own opinions!!!!!!!!!

Barbara Hickman <[log in to unmask]>@asu.edu> on 12/14/2000 11:37:15
AM

Please respond to HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>