HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Howard Beverly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 08:57:08 -0500
GIS and land surveyors have been using electronic data capturing devices for
quite a while now, outside in all types of weather.  A talk with your
friendly neighborhood gis/surveyor may provide some help.  Also visit
www.geospatial-online.com/GISBG/bgmain.htm for a list of "[Geospatial
Solutions's} Buyers Guide ... onestop shopping for all your geospatial
needs. Whether it's GIS, GPS, satellite imagery, Web site hosting, or
demo-graphic data, you'll find it -- and much more -- here!"

For those interested in the application of GIS and related technologies, the
Geospatial Solutions (www.geospatial-online.com) magazine is a good source
for information about software, hardware, and applications.

Howard Beverly
GIS Analyst
Archaeologist
System Administrator