HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:15:01 -0500
Bob-

I have stayed at the overflow hotel and it is a short walk from the Queen
Mary. The facilities on the Queen Mary are, in my opinion, superior to those
at the overflow hotel. Another option would be to stay at one of the
numerous downtown hotels in Long Beach and commute to the Queen Mary via the
water taxi or the tram.

Pat Garrow