HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
LOCKHART BILL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 14:25:13 -0700
Announcing a new listserve for historical archaeologists specializing or interested in glass artifacts.

HISTGLAS

I have discussed the concept of this listserve with several of you at conferences and via e-mail for the last two years.  Although I have been a bit delayed in setting this up, it is now ready to go.  The purpose of the list is to provide a forum for the discussion of glass-related issues and problems and a space to enlist aid in research.

To allow people time to subscribe, I will post my welcoming message on July 2, 2000.  Of course, you may feel free to post messages at any time, including prior to that date.

If anyone else in your organization (or elsewhere) may be interested in subscribing, please pass the word along.

Please address any questions or comments to Bill Lockhart