HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kate and Silas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:59:49 -0400
Karen:
   I had posted info when I put up the call for papers last spring - A
quick read suggests that the version you just sent me is quite close to the
one I have posted.  If you could take a peek at what's already up I can
change it anyway you want.   The address is www.smcm.edu/cneha and then
follow the links to annual meeting.

Silas