HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John McCarthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 05:56:16 -0400
African-Amerian Archaeology #28 was mailed this week.  If you think that you
are a subscriber and do not get a copy in about a week, please drop me a
note off-list.

Since a lot of you are out doing fieldwork, I would like to take this
opportunity to remind everyone that brief (1,000 words or so) reports of
ongoing projects are particlarly welcome in A-AA.  Such reports should focus
on the project's substantive research issues and preliminary results.
Remember that A-AA is not copywritten, so material appearing in the
newsletter can later be presented in other venues.

We also have a number of books that need reviewers - see number 28 or
contact one of the book review editors for a list of volumes currently
available. Right now we have a fairly long leadtime for reviews.

Fred McGhee
email: [log in to unmask]

Mark Warner
mail:  [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to contact me to discuss anything that you might want to
submit.

John

FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com