HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jennifer Nord <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:38:22 -0800
No, I don't need a manicure.  I've come across some nails from a
site I've been working on that don't fit neatly into my main category
of incredibly rusty and sheet-cut.  I also haven't been able to find
anything similar in our lab manuals (which will soon qualify as
artefacts themselves).
If anyone could suggest a book/article/website that would be
useful, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Or, if you fancy yourself an expert
on these things and could help me directly that would be wonderful.
Feel free to contact me privately at: [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Jen
Jennifer Nord
Masters candidate