HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Linda Derry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:06:52 -0500
Well, well, well.  I'm sorry to hear you all complaining about sorry
retirement programs.  The obvious solution is to apply for an archaeology
position in Alabama State Government, and enjoy a very good retirement
program. We may not do many things well here, but our retirement fund is
rock solid.  (and you snow birds won't have to even move south upon
retirement!) <grin>.  And you can legitimately sit on your columned porch
and sip mint juleps knowing that your future is secure!

Linda Derry, Director
Old Cahawba - AHC
719 Tremont St.
Selma, AL 36701 - 5446
ph. 334/875-2529 / email: [log in to unmask]