From:
Clement Lo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 23:46:22 +1000
As some of you may know, the Sydney Symphony Orchestra and a massed choir
performed the famed 'Symphony of a Thousand' on Saturday night on the
Olympic Games Site.  I was actually wondering if any of the listmembers
were in the choir (singers came from the world over) and if there were,
what was the experience of singing with 900 other people? I imagine that
it would be incredible but can one actually hear one's own voice? Perhaps
anyone who has participated in extremely large massed choir could tell me,
since the biggest I've been in is 300.

Regards,

Clement