From:
Kim Patrick Clow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 15:11:26 GMT
That's a great website.  About time someone show off the incredible crappy
slop jobs that passes off for cd covers.  Hyperion I think has some of the
finer and most consistent covers, followed by CPO.  L'oseau O'Lyre USED to
have pretty decent covers till they got sucked into that black hole we now
know as "corporate merger".

Naxos'covers try to be artful, but just misses the mark.  Certainly they
can use a font other than Times New Roman??? How much more does it cost
to use another font?

I will bring it up again:  Nonesuch in its glory days during the album era
had some of the best album art going.  Really fine quality.  Never mind the
cheap prices.  I will be featuring some of those album covers on my own
personal web site shortly.

Thanks for sharing this website Satoshi!

Kim