From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 21:16:17 -0500
Tim Hu wrote:

>Bernstein/BBC SO's version of Elgar's Crown of India is coupled with an
>awesomely beautiful acccount of the Enigma Variations.

YES YES YES!  And now I stand back and await the onslaught of arrows,
fireballs and sundry other projectiles.  This account of the Enigmas is,
in my completely correct and uninhibitedly self confident opinion, the
only way to play this piece.  That 7 minute Nimrod gives me a, ....well it
gives me goose bumps every time I hear it.  It's sublime, it's flawless,
it's absolutely soul stirringly perfect.

Was that too strong?

Kevin