From:
David Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 10:35:03 -0400
K. Patrick Clow asked:

>I am wondering if anyone on the list remembers a very enjoyable radio show
>that was in snydication at least 20-25 years ago featuring a gentleman
>named DeKoven.

In fact, my father listened to DeKoven Presents and really enjoyed his
enthusiastic and irreverent commentary.  I heard it second-hand on his
little radio in the garage in our home in Virginia Beach on the same
radio station (WGH-FM) on Saturday afternoon/evening.  And this begs
another question.  How many commercial classical stations remain in
the United States today? Does anyone know?

David Simmons
Virginia Beach, VA