From:
Marcus Maroney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 00:10:33 -0400
If you haven't yet, pick up Susan Graham's new recital of Ned Rorem songs
on Erato (8573-80222-2).  Several fabulous settings of Whitman are included
in this amazingly planned, performed, and recorded disc, including:  Look
Down, Fair Moon; O You Whom I Often and Silently Come; Sometimes With One
I Love (an amazing jewel); and That Shadow, My Likeness.  This really is a
great disc and should be in the library of every listener who loves art
songs.

Marcus Maroney
http://www.geocities.com/marcus.maroney