From:
Michael Cucka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 09:03:03 -0400
Joseph Lakshman de Saram <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Can anyone help me find a video/LD/DVD recording of the now legendary
>Celibidache/Berlin Phil/Bruckner 7th concert on the 1st of April 1992?
>I will be much obliged. Thanks in advance.

Check out this website, which lists VHS copies of all three releases
(6/7/8), although I have no idea if they are actually available:

   http://www.performingartsvideos.net/045329.asp

I couldn't locate any LD sources for you (and they haven't been released
on DVD, as of yet), however they do appear on eBay on a regular basis (and
usually at a reasonable price), though none are listed currently.  This is
where I picked up my copies (all 3 for about $60).

HTH -

Michael Cucka <[log in to unmask]>