HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
SouthArc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 17:20:24 -0400
Hi Terry--

Anytime you want to look at our sherds is fine.  Just give us a call to let
us know when.  If no field work is underway, someone is here from 8-5 M-F,
but if everyone but me is in the field, I don't get here until about 9:30.

I'd be glad to give you a copy of my symposium paper, if it was in a form to
give out.  It's really just in talk form at the moment, but I'll send it as
soon as I turn it into a real paper.

        Lucy