HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:28:30 -0700
Sender:
From:
Timothy James Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: resumes correction!

To: [log in to unmask]

Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 12:28:29 -700

From: scarlett <[log in to unmask]>

A quick note from the "Whoops, I did it again" file:

I had posted a note reminding everyone to be on the lookout for an

article by Elizabeth Norris of MTU which would contain a bibliography

of essays in the SHA newsletter on assorted pre-professional issues.

Elizabeth emailed me to remind me (for about the third time) that she

is not writing that article, but that Ben Pykles (U Penn) is working

on it.  Elizabeth has undertaken a different, but equally significant

task for the subcommittee.

Apologies to both Elizabeth and Ben.  I have placed a post-it note

above my computer that reads:

"DO NOT post to HISTARCH unless you have had six hours sleep in the

last 24 hours."

which I have had.  This time.

Cheers,

Tim