HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:31:09 -0800
From:
Stephen Silliman <[log in to unmask]>
Sorry for my continued intrusion into your inboxes.  I just wanted to fix
one of my entries in the bibliography since the author has been pointed out
to me by two knowledgeable people on these lists.

We of the Never Never, which you will find under "Australia" in the
bibliography, was written by Jeannie Gunn (perhaps sometimes listed under
the name of Mrs. Aeneas Gunn, her husband's name) around 1907.

Best wishes,

Steve

Stephen Silliman, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor